TicWatch Pro is a latest innovative smart watch introduced by Mobvoi Company. Mobvoi Company is led by Zhifei Li, Founder & CEO, Yuanyuan Li, Co-Founder, and Mike Lei, CTO. Earlier, Mobvoi Company had introduced many products and some of them are TicWatch and TicWatch 2 Global Edition, TicWatch S and TicWatch E.
In the line of smart watches Ticwatch is one of the best smart watches ever made. These devices are expanded from artificial intelligence voice technology into wearables, headphones and smart home devices. TicWatch Pro is the upcoming smart watch.
FEATURES OF TICWATCH PRO:
- It has a dual display technology layered with AMOLED screen and FSTN LCD screen. The top layer is the FSTN LCD screen and the inner layer is the AMOLED screen.
- It has two modes. One is the Smart mode and the other is the Essential mode. You can use either one mode or both the modes at the same time.
- In general the battery life of this watch is 5-30 days on a single charge. But if you want to use your watch in Smart mode the battery’s life is 2-5 days and in Essential mode the battery’s life is 30 days.
- The operating system used in this device is “Wear OS By Google”. It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 chipset.
- It has a 512MB RAM and storage of 4GB.
- The watch has a IP68 water and dust resistance rating.
- This device can be connected to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
The device case is made up of carbon fibre and reinforced with high strength Nylon which makes it tough and durable. The straps are of Hybrid Leather. On the outward side it is a Elegant Genuine Italian Leather and on the inner side it is a Silicon layer which does not harm the skin.
This device is embedded with many sensors which monitor the health and fitness of the person. The sensors used in this device are Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor and Low Latency Off-Body Sensor. These sensors will monitor the heart rate, count the steps you walk, count the calories you burn and also monitor the speed & cadence.
When you’re interacting with the TicWatch Pro, you’ll see the OLED panel and use it like you would any other gadget. However, when you toggle the screen off or the watch is just sitting on your wrist, the OLED screen will turn off and the LCD one will kick into gear — showing basic information such as the time, your heart-rate, battery life, steps-taken, etc. When you lift the watch to your face or tap on the screen, the LCD will shut off and you’ll be met with your regular Wear OS interface and OLED display.
In TicWatch Pro you can change the straps of the devices whenever you want. You just need to buy the straps of your choice. Not only that, you can also change the watch face of the device. The price of the TicWatch Pro is $250.